Terms & Conditions
Definitions and Interpretation
- The following expressions have the following meanings:
||means an account required for a User to access this site, as detailed in clause 3;
||means any and all text, documents, spreadsheets, PDFs, images, audio, video, scripts, code, software, databases, and any other form of information capable of being stored on a computer that appears on, or forms part of, this site;
||means the company Ben Clark Ta Chosen Logistics, details of which can be found at chosenlogistics.co.uk;
||means a user of this site; and
||means Ben Clark Ta Chosen Logistics, a company in England, whose address is at 75 The Beagles, Cashes Green, Stroud, Gloucestershire, GL5 4SF, and that trades as Chosen Logistics.
Access to Our Site
- Access to this site is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We may alter, suspend or discontinue this site (or any part of it) at any time and without notice. We will not be liable to you in any way if this site (or any part of it or Content on it) is unavailable at any time and for any period.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All Content included on this site and the copyright and other intellectual property rights subsisting in that Content, unless specifically labelled otherwise, belongs to or has been licensed to Us.
- Subject to sub-clause 4.3 you must not reproduce, copy, distribute, sell, rent, sub-licence, store, or in any other manner re-use Content from this site unless given express written permission to do so by Us. Such permission will be granted or withheld at our sole and absolute discretion.
- You may:
- access, view and use this site in a web browser (including any web browsing capability built into other types of software or app);
- print printable Content from this site;
- download downloadable Content from this site; and
- save pages from this site for later and/or offline viewing.
- You may not re-use any Content printed, saved or downloaded from this site for any commercial purposes without first obtaining a licence from Us (or Our licensors, as appropriate) to do so. Such a licence will be granted or withheld at our (or Our licensors’ as appropriate) sole and absolute discretion.
Liability and Disclaimers
- Unless stated otherwise, nothing on this site constitutes advice on which you should rely. It is provided for information purposes only. Professional or specialist advice should always be sought before taking any action based on any Content provided on this site.
- We make no representation, warranty, or guarantee that this site will meet your requirements, that it will be compatible with all software and hardware, or that it will be secure.
- We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the Content on this site is complete, accurate, and up-to-date. We do not, however, make any representations, warranties or guarantees (whether express or implied) that the Content is complete, accurate, or up-to-date.
- To the follest extent permissible by law, We accept no liability to any User for any loss or damage in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of (or inability to use) this site or the use of or reliance upon any Content included on it.
- We hereby exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to this site or Content.
- We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability arising out of any disruption or non-availability of this site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, natural events, acts of war, or legal restrictions and censorship.
- We shall not be liable in respect of any:
- indirect or consequential losses, damages, costs or expenses;
- loss of actual or anticipated profits;
- loss of contracts;
- loss of use of money;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of revenue;
- loss of goodwill;
- loss of reputation;
- ex gratia payments;
- loss of business;
- loss of operation time;
- loss of opportunity; or
- loss of damage to or corruption of data
whether or not such losses were reasonably foreseeable or whether or not we had been advised of the possibility of your incurring such losses. For the avoidance of doubt, subclauses (b) to (m) apply whether such losses are direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise.
Viruses, Malware and Security
- We shall exercise reasonable skill and care to ensure that this site is secure and free from viruses and other malware.
- You are responsible for protecting your hardware, software, data and other material from viruses, malware, and other internet security risks.
- You must not deliberately introduce viruses or other malware, or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmfol either to or through this site.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of the Micosite, the server on which this site is stored, or any other server, computer, or database connected to it.
- You must not attack this site by means of a denial of service attack, a distributed denial of service attack, or by any other means.
- By breaching the provisions of sub-Clauses 6.3 to 6.5, you may be committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Any and all such breaches will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities and We will cooperate fully with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. Your right to use this site will cease immediately in the event of such a breach.
Acceptable Usage Policy
- You may only use this site in a manner that is lawful and that complies with the provisions of this Clause 7. Specifically:
- you must ensure that you comply fully with any and all local, national or international laws and/or regulations;
- you must not use this site in any way, or for any purpose, that is unlawful or fraudulent;
- you must not use this site to knowingly send, upload, or in any other way transmit data that contains any form of virus or other malware, or any other code designed to adversely affect computer hardware, software, or data of any kind; and
- you must not use this site in any way, or for any purpose, that is intended to harm any person or persons in any way.
- suspend, whether temporarily or permanently, your Account and/or your right to access this site;
- issue legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of any and all relevant costs on an indemnity basis resulting from your breach;
- instigate further legal action against you as appropriate;
- disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as required or as We deem reasonably necessary; and/or
- any other actions which We deem reasonably appropriate (and lawful).
Privacy and Cookies
Law and Jurisdiction
- Any disputes concerning these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.